Colonial Pine Hills Sanitary District offers a variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due of the last day of the month.
Payment Drop-off Location
We have five drop boxes within the District where you can drop-off your payment and other correspondence.
1. Countryside Blvd., east side just south of Doubletree Road. There are USPS boxes and on the north end is a black mail box maked 'water payment.'
2. Albertta Drive just north of Langenburg Court. North side of USPS boxes there is a black mail box.
3. Nonanna Street adjacent to Croyle Avenue just in front of Nonanna Well House there is a black mail box.
4. Box on Dunsmore Road just across from Albertta Drive. Very Large Metal Box, marked CPHSD.
5. Our Main Mail Box at 7806 Croyle Avenue adjacent to our Office Building.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via a check mailed to us. Just go to your bank's website and follow their directions. NOTE: We can only take a check from the financial institution. We can not do ACH at this time.
Colonial Pine Hills Sanitary District
7806 Croyle Avenue
Rapid City, SD 57702